Thursday, December 12, 2019

Day 25 - Great Thoughts


I don't express myself as much on my blog as others do on theirs, and that's okay.  Sometimes, less can be more, so I leave you with a few quotes which sum up how I'm feeling now.

"Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong." - Mandy Hale

"True self-care is not salt baths and chocolate cake, it is making the choice to build a life you don't need to regulary escape from." - Brianna West

If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time." - Edith Wharton




4 comments:

  1. Yes, to all three!
    I tell myself a treat is not a donut or anew purse, it’s living a life of loving others, including myself.
    xo
    Wendy
    PS- Woo Hoo on day 25!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I've come to think of you as my fairy God mother, however, you look like Tinker Bell in my version! Thanks for the "Woo Hoo" to my 25 days. xo, Lia

      Delete
  2. I do not know if you would be interested in my case.Here is Dr Itua Contact Information,drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or www.drituaherbalcenter.com He talks on Whatsapp too.
    I was treated for Hepatitis C genotype 2 commencing on january 14, 2017. I was treated with Dr Itua Herbal Medicine which he prepared and send to me Via EMS Courier service and I received it @ Ohio Post Office .I drank for two weeks as he instructed me to and I was cured.Just in two weeks,Isn’t that joyful.yes i’m happy and my heart fills with joy.
    I carry a high risk of Lymphoma relapse due to constant exposure to the hepatitis C virus.
    In order for me to have the maximum chance of a cure from my Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Hepatitis C must be treated in a timely manner or my life hangs in jeopardy. Dr Itua made my life meaningful again.And to my friend Nicky who directed me to Dr itua herbal center i forever indebted to you my dear friend.Doctor Itua Assured me he can as well cured the following disease,HIV,COPD,DIABETES,HERPES VIRUS,HEPATITIS,

    ReplyDelete