Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Company Christmas Party

I'm feeling great!  This month has been wonderful!  Even though my daughter and step-daughter are far-away (they aren't making it home for Christmas) and my step-son is spending Christmas with his mother's family in Arizona, it's still a magical time.  I've been to a couple Christmas parties, and have had wonderful times, no drama, no over-drinking, just precious time with family and friends.

Today's party is a lunch event. I don't plan to have more than a glass or two of wine.  I'm looking forward to the ugly sweater contest, my being more tacky than ugly, hahaha!  This will be the last Christmas party I attend before Christmas.  This is the last time I plan to drink.

I feel positively great! 

Happy Holidays to Everyone! 


2 comments: