Sunday, December 13, 2020

Five Weeks and 12 days to Christmas!

I started 2020, not drinking; COVID hit, world changed and I took up drinking, again.

I am going to end 2020, not drinking; COVID still around, and I stopped drinking, again.

All I can say, is try, try, again.

Christmas will be different this year.  Not just for me, but for the world.  I am going to make merry anyway.  For the 12 days before Christmas, I am giving myself permission to eat anything I want.  Better than drowning my sorrows in booze.


4 comments:

  1. Getting caught up! Day 4 here, finally. But it feels really good this time!! I'm redoing Annie Grace's 30 days, paying closer attention this time! Hugs and enjoy your sweets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COVID set many of us back. Hang in there. You deserve to live life free of alcohol.

    ReplyDelete