Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thankful

Today is Thanksgiving in the US; the start to the holiday season.  Given the pandemic, it is not going to be the typical gathering of family and friends, which is sad.  However, I am grateful those around me, family and friends, have not been hit with the virus.  We are all well.  I am sad for those who have been affected by this awful virus, whether by contacting it and/or having loved ones pass; losing jobs and connections with people, etc.  It's been a tough year.

I have great hopes for the near future.  I haven't given into the "end of the world" mentality of it all.  I believe, "this too shall pass".  I am hopeful for better times to come.  Until then, I have many things to be thankful for, too many to list here, but the one I will share is 18 days without a drink!

That is something to be greatly, thankful for today.

1 comment:


  1. Poisoning is the leading cause of death from injury in 30 states. Drug overdose is the main reason.
    Addiction Rehab Centers

    ReplyDelete