Thursday, November 30, 2017

Day 4

It's the last day of the month.  The past four days have been full, good-filled days, with work and home life.  I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit, putting up decorations, buying a few gifts, thinking of the upcoming events and parties.  As I wrote, I've not stayed alcohol free since I began to drink back in August.  I'm better, not so desperate because I have changed my habit of drinking, but I had a bad slip on September 30th and I don't want to repeat that again. 

The best way not to, "don't drink".  May I follow that simple advice.

2 comments:

  1. It really is tricky with us. I could drink moderately sometimes, but when i over drank it was awful.
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Wendy. All I can do is keep trying my best not to drink. So far, all is okay.

      Delete