Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Fingers Crossed - Waiting to know who will be our next US President

 It's been 9 months since I posted.

Yes, I did begin drinking again, after my January post.

Then COVID-19 hit, and I began to drink more.

Why?

All kinds of reasons, but staying at home, going no where, not having to get up to go to work (I am one of the lucky ones to work from home) and just plain boredom, all contributed to drinking more.

I think of giving birth to a new attitude at this point, I am ready to give it another go.

This time, I have a coach who will help me (you could say a sober sponsor).  Someone I respect.  Someone who has been there and done that with this sober ride.  

The candidate I want to win for president, is almost there!  I see it as a sign.  There is a power pulling for the right thing to happen; I think it may be the same for me!

It is good to be back on track. 

4 comments:

  1. Okay, you've got this Lia! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopelessly confused- thought you were on Wordpress- It's my age. Glad you're back on track. Good luck. Jim X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopelessly confused- thought you were on Wordpress- It's my age. Glad you're back on track. Good luck. Jim X

    ReplyDelete