Friday, April 6, 2018

Better Than Okay

Friday morning. 

A week ago I fell of the wagon. 

It was a good "slap in the face."  I had been itchy for a couple weeks there, grumpy, testy, cranky, irritable, etc. And drinking didn't solve anything, except get me off the pitty party I was throwing for myself.  I didn't even have a good time with the "first" one or two drinks, which usually gave me a lift.  There was nothing good about it AT ALL. I still don't feel like sharing what happened and why, not sure if I ever will on this blog (but my personal journal has the whole story so I don't forget the good, bad and ugly.  Oh wait, there was no good). 

I'm back on track, on the wagon, ready for the weekend. 

And I'm better than okay, today.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!
    I am so glad you are feeling good today!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better, and back on track x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all so good. Hang on to “better” and have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    S

    ReplyDelete