Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Holding Steady

I am doing well.  I'm not thinking of drinking everyday.  I'm moving along, making new routines not centered around drinking.  Life isn't perfect, but it's good.  The weather has been odd, a few hot days, then cool and windy, still a bit chilly at nights, but the longer daylight hours help my mood tremendously.

I keep reading early days of many bloggers, to keep myself focused.  I am not out of the woods by any means, but I can see through the trees, and that's progress in my book.

Happy Tuesday!


3 comments:

  1. Progress indeed! Strong work.

    Hugs,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is progress!
    I've said it before, getting and staying sober was the hardest thing I have ever done, but the most rewarding!
    xoxoxo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased that you are doing so well! The 'I'm not thinking of drinking every day' will soon become 'I'm not thinking about drinking most days'. xx

    ReplyDelete