Sunday, May 12, 2019

21 - Happy Mother's Day

Good Morning Everyone!

I am off to visit the mother-in-law today.  A two hour drive to get there, but I'm fresh and ready to go.

Yesterday, I spent all day with my mother (sister came along for morning part of the day) and had a great time.  My mom is the best (all mothers really are, well some exceptions are out there). 

My gift to myself (my three children all live far away, but I did receive the Happy Mother's Day shout outs, etc.) is not drinking for another day.  The best gift I could give myself right now!

Be happy, smile, and know someone loves you (even if it's yourself, as you are someone)!


3 comments:

  1. You are a good daughter and daughter-in-law! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good Mothers day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent way to deal with a day that has the potential for big emotional heaviness. Go you!

    ReplyDelete