Saturday, May 18, 2019

Feeling Much Better

Oh how the emotions change day-by-day at times.

I feel great!  I know, right?  That's life, which is how it has and always will be: up, down, around, straight, and sometimes backwards.  As long as I live that's just the way it goes.

After I wrote my previous post, I reached out to my sober buddy and she helped me get through those feelings.  She reminded me how well I've done overall, regardless of not being 100% sober since I've started this blog.  And she's right.  I am better. 

I will continue to get better!


3 comments:

  1. This is my age-old, often repeated saying but it bears saying again....it's much better to be on this roller coaster of ups and downs than on that other merry go 'round that spun around forever without changing direction!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that saying! I can't say I've seen you write it before, but makes so much sense. Day 28! Almost there!!!

      Delete
  2. You are learning so you are growing!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete