Monday, January 15, 2018

15

Day 15 - I've been posting the number of days I've not drank, once the day is done and over with, but today I needed an extra boost.  My weekend was a little trying, given my husband having a hard time of trying to support me this time.  Anyway, enough of that, 15 is a good number.  And besides, today is Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday, a great man to remember and look up to.

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it...applies to so many areas of life, but really hits home for me on this one I'm doing now. Thanks for commenting PDTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's how I got sober. I just focused on right now.
    Big hugs!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I'm trying my best to do just that, stay focused. So far, it's working, but it's only Day 17, so I have a long while to go yet. xoxo, ll

      Delete