Sunday, February 4, 2018

35

Today is super bowl and we are getting ready to host a small party.  All the snacks are ready to go, the food will be cooked shortly and the beverages are starting to be drank.  I'm having a Master Brew Kombucha, ginger flavored right now, but I'm eyeing those who are drinking beer and wine.  I so want to have either, it's just calling me....but I know, I know, I can't.  One will lead to two, which is when the wicked witch will wake up and bite me!

I did buy a six pack of Beck's Blue, so in a while I'll open one of those, but I won't pretend, it won't be the same.

Today is day 35, and I want to get to day 36.  I will!

Remember what Wendy wrote about freedom, don't give up, LET FREEDOM RING!


8 comments:

  1. I have found that being sober around drinkers is super-hard at the beginning of the evening but gets progressively easier as the evening unwinds. You can totally do this!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it! This group was pretty tame, no one drank more than 3 drinks though out the whole game! The hard part was having the beer and wine around, but now it's over and one with!
      Thanks for stopping by Sam!

      Delete
    2. Go you! Build that sober muscle!

      Delete
    3. Sober muscle, I like that. Right now it's not so strong, but with time, I hope to change that!

      Delete
  2. Hope your party went well! It was lovely to be alcohol free for the game and what a game! It will be nice to remember all the great plays tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Habit! It did go well, and the game was pretty good too. I typically have never really watched the game, always been busy drinking and talking away, but this time it was different. Different is so many good ways.

      Delete
  3. YES!! You did it!!
    xo
    Wendy
    (The game was fun, and I don't usually watch it either!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did do it! And it was a fun game. I actually learned a few things about football as well.

      Delete